Translate

tisdag 22 oktober 2013

Strollers for travelling etc.

We are still looking in to a trip to Lisbon in Portugal and a skitrip here in Sweden over christmas, trying to find out the best place to go with children in different ages.

Next week there's a school-holiday here in Sweden, and asboth me and my husband are teachers, we havesome time off , which probably will spent on Astrid Lingrens Värld (The world of Astrid Lindgren, the author of Pippi Longstocking etc) and their autumn-fair.

At the momennt my computer is working really slow, don't know why but I'll do my best to keep the blog updated.
There will also be som list of blogs I'm following, what to pack for the kids on different holidays, good travelsystem-strollers etc.

I brought an Akta Graco Fusio Moon (italian brand) - stroller to Paris but it was a bit heavy and not so quick to fold - my absolute favourite -stroller for a vacation is BabyJogger City mini, you just pull a handle and it's folded, and maximum-weight of the child is nearly 30 kg - most smaller strollers have a maximumweight of the child of 15 kg, but my 3-year-old is heavier than that and need a stroller at holidays, preferably one that he can sleep in. I've also tried Bugaboo Bee Classic, great option if you have a smaller child or a  baby.

And of course ther is Yoyo - handluggage-size!


    Yoyo



Baby Jogger City Mini


                                                                             Bugaboo bee - this and the Orbit baby stroller seems to be the celebrities favourites!

Don't forget to have a photo of your pram, and the receipt aswell, if it gets broken while handled at the airports - and pack it well, there are great "Prampacks" etc to buy if you'd like, but you can also by a plasticbag at the airprt for around 2-4 euros.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar